Monday, December 1, 2008

I'm Here!

I am posting this update from my host family's computer, it is ALOT of work to use these HUGE keyboards, HOLY BUCKETS!  I emailed Penelope and she said to use it like our Dance Dance Elf Game... BRILLIANT, now I just dance on the keys and I can type, she is so smart!



Let me tell you all about my new family!



First is Dad, his name is Dan, he likes to go hunting and fishing, I only saw him a short while before he headed off on his first ever plane ride. He left on Saturday morning for the State of Washington to go on an Elk Hunt... pretty sure the reindeer would NOT approve, BUT if it puts food on the table then I say OK! I am kind of hopping that he is the thread that pulls this crew together because they sure have been out of hand the last two days!

Mom, her name is Micki. Isn't that a cute name? I bet she gets lots of Mickey Mouse jokes thrown at her? She is a busy women, always up to something, today she worked really hard on pictures on the computer, I hid in the tree and watched until Zack found me. Zack is the big brother of the family... well I think Preston might be the BIGGEST, but Zack is the Oldest, I know ALL about being small. Maybe I never mentioned that Penelope and I are some of the smallest elves in our village. Most elves are much larger than we are for our age. Anyhow, Zack seems pretty cool, I can't quite figure him out tho, I think he is at that age in life that they were telling us about at Training camp where kids start to wonder if Santa is real, so far I think he is a believer but I'm not sure? He likes to be in his room, he was the first to find me this morning, I fell asleep working on my blog page, then I crawled into bed to snuggle with Eliana. She's the little sister, she has a real bad cough right now so she sleeps in the living room on a big reclinning chair, its right next to the Christmas tree where the kids put me to sleep in my sleigh, I like that she is near me, it reminds me of when we were elflings and would sneak out to sleep by the tree. Ellee is a real cutie, but I definetly have seen why her momma calls her Lucy.. as in a shortend version of Lucifer, that girl is definetly not scorring ANY points for the nice list since I have been here anyhow, don't worry she is NOT the only naughty one, her Partner in Crime, Mr Preston is right there with her in most of her misbehavings. I felt bad for the mom today because the kids just would NOT listen, it was really sad. Tonight when it was time to read to me from The Santa Claus Book, the kids got in a fight and were sent to bed, I didnt get my story until Mom read it to me, She's a good mom, but I think she could use a bit of a break?



Anyhow thats my info on my family so far, I think we need a little Christmas in our house!!



Tootles -- Skeeter

No comments:

Post a Comment