Thursday, December 25, 2008

It's Party Time!! and our goodbye day :(

So... things got a little bit sad today, when my family learned that my sister's family would not be joining us for the big Elf party that had been planned :( There were some angry words and alot of sad tears flying around, when FINALLY, Micki said "the party must go on", she threw on some Christmas music and the kids ripped into their gifts that I'd brought, I have never seen such excitement, it's a shame that Santa is not around to see the joy that HE brings to all the girls and boys that he brings gifts to on Christmas!



They Loved the Christmas PJ's we made for them!


At bed time we said our goodbyes, and when the kids went to sleep I made them one last gift to always remember the year we spent together, Christmas bulb ornaments with our pictures on them to hang on the tree.  I am so glad that Santa gave me this opportunity to come celebrate the most magical time of the year with my awesome new family.  It was so hard to leave them tonight :(

Tootles --Skeeter

No comments:

Post a Comment