Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas at the Cabin

Over the river and through the woods to the cabin for Christmas we go....
Wow was that like the longest car ride EVER or what? I think my family needs to invest in a little faster mode of transportation because that trip was B*O*R*I*N*G!


However Being at the cabin is TOTALLY worth the LOOOOOOOOOONG drive! I absolutely LOVE these spinny things on the ceilings, I like to spin and spin and then fall and watch the rest of the room keep on moving around me.. or it sure feels like it anywas!

It looked like the boys had a blast playing in the snow, and Eliana did a great job of helping mommy today!

I also got to meet Uncle Ron, but he sure is a character, that one! I can't wait for the rest of our vacation. Having FUN is way better then sitting around worrying that Santa will be here in 4 days to bring me back to the north pole :(

Tonight, I couldn't resist trying some of the yummy cookies that they had been making...




I think I ate TOO many, becaues I really have a belly ache, I'm hoping it goes away while I sleep so I can have more fun tomorrow!

Tootles -- Skeeter

No comments:

Post a Comment