Tuesday, November 25, 2008

One Month until Christmas!

That's right we are only one month from Christmas! So I've been doing my investigating on my family and how cool is it that one of my kids' has a birthday today, I've been really busy trying to keep up with class, today was our last day at Miss Marla Mapleberry's Manners Management and Friday is graduation day from Training Camp and we are off. I heard from the reindeer that Santa is sending out letters to the families this week. It's hush hush because some of the elves were not happy about their Jobs over the next month and Santa did not want any interfearance from them?

So tonight I am busy getting all of my things ready for my journey. I cannot ever recall being so excited and nervous at the same time in all of my life!!

Tomorrow I am going to work on writting my letter to my kids. I really hope they like me! I already love them just from what I have read they seem like really great kids.



Toodles -- Skeeter

No comments:

Post a Comment