Thursday, December 4, 2008

Mall Of America!

WHAT AN AWESOME DAY!!

After the children got out of school we took a drive up to "the cities" thats what they kept calling it anyhow, our destinatioin was the biggest Mall in the world! The Mall Of America! Oh Man would my sister Penelope LOVE that place, there are over 520 stores not to mention the resteraunts and sweet shops, and a HUGE amusement park with rides right in the middle. I saw the biggest Christmas trees I have ever seen in my WHOLE life, and I have seen a LOT of trees!

First up we headed to Build A Bear workshop, the boys really wanted to make a Christmas Moose, it was so much fun to watch them! And Eliana got to buy her baby doll Gracie a new red dress. We took alot of pictures and had some good food.



Then we had to go to the airport to pick up their dad from his hunting trip out west.

I really love my host family!



Tootles - Skeeter

No comments:

Post a Comment