Friday, December 12, 2008

A Trip to Visit Great Grams

This weekend we took a trip down to St James, MN to stay with Great Grams, what a sweet old gal she is! I had so much fun there. The kids helped Grams make home made ice cream, and it was DELICIOUS, I had never seen it made before. It was also great to meet Nana, the kids sure miss her and Papa alot when they are gone on the road. I know I was sure sad when I heard that they were going to be leaving. It mad me so sad that I started missing my own family a little. I decided to write an email to my Best Bud, Emerald Dusty Flake, He's a traveling elf. I was SUPER excited when he told me that he was near by and would stop by for a quick visit. I had fun showing him around my new home. He asked why the children were so sad and I told him it was because their Nana and Papa were going to be leaving and they wouldnt get to see them for a longlong time, We came up with a brilliant plan, that since Nana and Papa travel all over, and so does Emerald that he should go hang out with them and ride along in their "Purple Beast" How exciting for him! and them too of course!



Tootles -- Skeeter

No comments:

Post a Comment