Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Latest and Greatest

I have so much news to report back to all of you! Halloween was a BLAST, my stinkin camera went on the fritz tho. I put a new one on the top of my list for Christmas this year, I am going stir crazy with out my memory saver. I'm hoping someone else got some good pictures of us dressed up before we went trick or treating. It was so great to knock on doors and people give you candy, I had a pretty bad belly ache when reporting for my first day of Training Camp on Saturday.

Training camp is a major information overload. Today We were given a whole list of manners to practice before we leave for duty. I found out that we can't interact with our family... only when they aren't looking. Santa gave us each special mailboxes, he said that we can ask our host family to help us decorate them. On Monday we will get to find out who our host families will be. Only 5 more days. There is so much excitement in the air! Everyone has all their holiday decorations polished up and ready to go for this years holiday season, every where you look you can see the magic of Christmas beeming brightly!


Mrs Claus made us all special sleeping bags that will help restore our magic each night, and Frosty gave us some special Magic snow to put inside. My best friend, ED is helping me make sleighs so far we finished Penelope and BB's, and mine is almost complete. Hopefully we will have enough time to make ED one too.



Well I better log off for the night, Training camp starts bright and early and there is no tollerence for sleepy heads, sure hope my host family lets me sleep in.



Toodles -- Skeeter

No comments:

Post a Comment