Saturday, October 24, 2009

The most Boo-tiful time of the year :)

We still have another week before we get to go to Halloween town, we set up a poll to see what our friends and family thought we should dress up as for Halloween,  it seems like my original thought of Pirates was pretty well liked, it had the highest rating with 9 out of 10 stars by most voters, so I think I better be visiting Sassy to see what she can make us ;)

I wonder what the kids will be dressing up as?

This weekend Trixie was looking at Mom's facebook page, it was her birthday, and her and the kids had alot of fun, Dad was off on a hunting adventure.  They went to The Rainforest Cafe for dinner,

To a Pumpkin Patch

And to a HUGE corn Maze,

Mom said it was the best day EVER! and from the looks of it I'd probably agree!

I remember last year at this time when I had just gotten my official orders to become a Magic Shelf Elf, it is the BEST job EVER!!

Tootles --Skeeter

No comments:

Post a Comment