Sunday, October 26, 2008

More News from the North Pole

Hello all!



Once again I am here to share with all of you MORE exciting news, there sure was alot of excitement at the workshop with all of the Magical Elf Orders received yesterday. I found out that some families in the Real world are getting all excited this week about another Holiday, from what I gather, they dress up and visit eachother and get CANDY... yes you read that right C*A*N*D*Y, one of my most FAVORITE things!! Their was a sign up sheet in the break room for any elves interested in visiting Halloween Town, how cool would that be? I signed up, and asked Sassy to help me out with dressing up. I will find out more information at the End of The Month Whats Up meeting on Wednesday.



I better go hit the showers and get some rest! I need to get myself on a better time schedule before I leave on my assignment. I wonder what the time difference will be where my host family lives?



Tootles -- Skeeter

No comments:

Post a Comment